The Restless Gemini

Έν οίδα ότι ουδέν οίδα --- Hen oida hoti ouden oida

October 20, 2005

First Things First...

Ha...finally here it is. I have been wanting since long to get a blog of my own. Neither am I a great writer nor do I have lots to write...but blogging seems to be the "In" thing as on date. So without further ado, Iam jumping on to the bandwagon. Many thanks to buddy Thirumurugan (http://thirumurugan.blogspot.com), who took time out to explain me the basics of blogging. I had an obsession with static homepages viz., Geocities, Tripod etc., before the dotcom bubble burst - but never really got beyond the Index page even then. Let me see how long I can carry on blogging. Thanks are due to Sidin(whom I know well, through his posts), for kindling in me the fire to blog. His' was the first blog I ever got to see - Domain Maximus (http://sidin.blogspot.com). Let this man take 'one small step' on behalf of the entire mankind by publishing this blog and get going.

0 Comments:

<< Home